Fine lines are also called expression lines; you often notice fine lines at the creases around your mouth and eyes. You may also have fine lines due to aging, smoking, and not properly protecting your skin from the sun. Genetics may also play a part in fine lines appearing.
Some treatments for fine lines can include:
• The dermal filler that plumps up fine lines
• PDO threats that tighten and build collage to help diminishes fine lines
• PRP injections to rejuvenate skin
• Microneedling treatments help to build collagen
• Neuromodulators like Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin for fine lines in the forehead, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes
• Chemical peels can also peel away fine lines
• Dermabrasion is also good for reducing fine lines and reduces the need for chemicals or a laser to break down the layers of damaged skin.
• Laser Skin resurfacing will change the texture and appearance of fine lines
To remedy stretch marks, you can use the following:
Schedule a Consultation Today
Your first consultation is free!